Tuesday, June 26, 2012

AFSCME Internship

Started my internship with AFSCME yesterday! The building is marble and more than 6 stories tall. Right next to it is a breakfast nook that has great breakfast food if you're Downtown check it out. I am currently working on my own video and I will post it to the blog. I'm working with a lady named Hey Chong and she captures and edits video clips for the organization. The union is amazing and there are so many nice people ! D.C never ceases to impress me. I forgot to post pictures of family day on the Navy Base in Virginia Beach . Which was great by the way. My weekend has been very busy which is why I haven't been able to post recently. Hope you're staying positive. Try to do at least one good deed today. Believe me , one day it will come in handy. (: Peace, Love, and Positivity!

No comments:

Post a Comment