Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mark of a New Age

I haven't blogged in a good amount of time because I've been extremely busy ! College is right around the cornor. I leave August 18th and I am super excited , scared, anxious, and a whole rack of other things. Today I am waiting for Aaron to get off of work. Yesterday was our first year anniversary and boy has it been a crazy ride. We've had laughs, we'e had cries, we've laughed while crying. But all of it was worth it and I wouldn't take any of it back. When I go off to college he's still going to be here. The long distance is going to be hard but I'm going to try my best to make it work. Still not sure if college is the best move but I'm going to go for it. I already have my loans, my scholarships, and my stuff for the dorm. Stay tuned (: !

No comments:

Post a Comment