Friday, July 6, 2012

Red, White, & Blue

Sorry I haven't posted anything recently. I've been super buisy. But, this week was the week of the fourth of July. We went to D.C and watched the fireworks over the water. How romantic? How many people actually celebrate the real meaning of Independence Day? I know I don't. How can you? I feel as if the meaning of most holidays are lost and just used as a day off. Which I'm not complaining about because everyone needs a day of it's just that I think more important things should have holidays. Such as the first black president in a country that has come so far from its origins. Or the birth of Beyonce's daught Blue Ivy. Ha. I'm kidding. But no. Once in a while just stop and think about the real meaning. Learn your history, because it also effects your future. Peace , Love, and Positivity !

No comments:

Post a Comment