Monday, August 6, 2012

All You Need Is Friends & Family

I had  a rough night last night. My boyfriend of a year now broke up with me and I was feeling really down. I woke up the next morning and I didn't even want to get out of bed. I dragged my feet to the bathroom and hoped in the shower. My little sister and cousin , Lilly & Kennedy, invited me to play Mario Kart on the Wii but I declined. They then proceeded to beg me so I gave in. I was playing that game and then i found a smile on my face. They cheered me on as I turned the corners of all the stages and won each race. My best friend Jernee called and invited me to an outing. So we left the house and drove around town. Talk about fun! Just what the doctor ordered ! I felt way better. So when ever you're feeling down get out and about. You'll feel way better. Love , Peace, and Positivitey fam (:

No comments:

Post a Comment