Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Almost There

Hey fam. I'm sitting on my step mothers bed in her new apartment with my sister and her two sons, my precious nephews. We're all watching All Dogs Go To Heaven. These are the moments I will miss the most. I'm struggling to come to terms that these people, my family members are the people I will miss the most. ALl my life I couldn't wait to get away from people that I know. But it's hard coming to terms that I wont see them as much as I want. My mothers have become my best friends. My sister also. I tell them everything. And I found Kevin, my step dad to be more of a father than my real one. He's a huge role model in my life. I don't know everything that will happen in the future, but it's loogking very bright. I have a new work study job, a little extra change, and all my paper work is set. I'm on my way to success. Are you with me? Stay positive. Peace, Love, and Positivitey (: Stay blessed !

No comments:

Post a Comment